EACMed was conceived and established by Dr. Paulo C. Campos, driven by his ardent love for and commitment to welfare of his province – mates. A 5-year development program on 2002 for the health allied program of Emilio Aguinaldo College was the start of it all.
On July 27, 2006, the hospital was inaugurated as Emilio Aguinaldo College Medical Center Cavite and its ground were opened offering services like OPD Maternity Clinic, X- Ray, laboratory and physical therapy attended by DOH Secretary Francisco Duque, former President Fidel V. Ramos, and local government officials of City of Damariñas, Cavite. It was Dr. Emmanuel Campaña who was put into office as the first Medical Director.
On October 5, 2006, the hospital launched the first medical mission for the benefit of the indigent patients of Dasmariñas Cavite which showcased free P.E., Dental services, bone scanning, medical, surgical, pediatrics and ob- gyne check – ups.
Later on June 1, 2007, the hospital was able to acquire a DOH license for OPD maternity Hospital offering additional services like pre – natal, immunization, medical check – ups, well baby check – up, annual physical examination for employees and laboratory examinations.
On August 14, 2008, DOH released EACMed’s license to operate as a tertiary hospital with 154 bed capacity for adult and children patients granting full autonomy to practice medical procedures like major operations etc. On the same year, the hospital received its membership at the Philippine Hospital Association.
On March 30, 2009, the hospital was accredited by the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) with level 3 category and 112 accredited beds. Later on May 29, 2009, the hospital received its certification from the Philippine Council for NGO Certification (PCNC) as Donee Institution.
On May 23, 2011, the hospital was granted as Philhealth - Center of Safety with accreditation number H41022694.
EACMed is currently a 154 private tertiary Philhealth accredited hospital with a triple A avocation to provide Advanced Accessible and Affordable medical & paramedical care to the community. It is ideally positioned to answer the industrial needs of employees of multi nationals, manufacturing and processing centers that have located themselves in the CALABARZON area. Health packages for companies, offices and schools are also available and created to support the current thrust of preventive care and health maintenance. All these services are delivered by highly trained and compassionate professionals.
EACMed’s commitment to giving the best quality care possible regardless of one’s status in life has not changed to this day, inspired by its founder, Dr. Paulo Campos, its present set of officers, administration and staffs strongly foresee EACMed as a well-established hospital that will rise to be one of the best hospitals asserting itself in the medical profession globally.
To provide accessible quality health care services and ensure continuous professional development of well-trained and competent personnel.
To be a leading medical center and training hospital by providing total patient are of the highest quality through the help of EAC - College of Medicine.
Deliver cost effective, high–quality healthcare by providing prompt, courteous, expert and compassionate service to our patients and consulting physicians.
Our Quality Policy
- EACMed is committed to continuous improvement in order to provide our employees with the tools and resources necessary to deliver quality services that meet the expectations of our patients and clients.
- EACMed is committed to provide quality health care at affordable price for patients from all walks of life.
- We recognize the need to comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements and accreditation to assure continuous improvement in the quality management systems in the hospital to ensure that employee and patients from any untoward contamination and provide them adequate, safe and conducive working environment.
- Continues training and education of medical and paramedical and non medical staff are assured to provide continues improvement of services.
- All hospital staff are aware of hospital’s objectives and are continuously reviewed to assure its effectiveness.
- The quality policy is also communicated to all employees and regularly reviewed for its continuing suitability.