- A-Level or equivalent Local exam Mark Sheet (Higher Secondary Mark Sheet) senior high School diploma (Notarized Translation in English
- Valid Passport copy
- Fill out Application form with photo.
- Those with high school transcript enter our 2+4 years program.
- 2 years accelerated BSC program beginning in June.
- Then enters 4 years MD program.
- Those with Freshman/Sophomore credits enter our 16 month + 4 years MD beginning in November.
- Those with BA/BSc enter our 4 years MD in June ONLY.
The following are the documents to be submitted to the International Student Service Unit (ISSU) as prerequisite for enrolment.
a. A foreign student applicant for tertiary education should be a graduate of secondary education or its equivalent.
b. Original copy of student visa or Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
c. Original copies of the fully accomplished Personal History (PHS) with original picture on it and photocopy thereof
d. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
e. A notarized Affidavit of Support from the country of origin to be accompanied by a Bank Statement, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
f. Birth Certificate and / or passport pages where name, picture, birthdates, birthplace appear, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
g. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal or school head of the Institution where he/she last attended
h. Physical Examination or Medical Health Certificate from the country of origin
- Police Clearance from the country of origin
All applicants should submit the scan copies with all the above required documents by email attachment.